Bitcointalk veloittaa 0.25BTC tilin uudelleenavaamisesta

Kirjoitin hetki sitten bitcointalkiin tämän saman

Hello,
My friend got banned from bitcointalk.org for about a year ago and he had only browsed and read the forum for over a month before the ban.
He did not get any reason for the ban.

He sent mail to a e-mailadress that was mentioned when he tried to get he’s account unlocked. Did not receive a reply

Here is a conversation that he has had with bitcointalk on facebook

Chat conversation start

Friend:
14/08/2015 06:44
Hello, it says on bitcointalk.org that I have gotten banned. I was on my vacation and logged in quite rarely during that time and did not do anything else than read posts. How is it possible that I get banned for no reason? And no answers from the mail adress is says that I should mail to

Bitcointailk
10 JULY 01:37
We have recently unemployed a number of moderators who were randomly banning certain people as an attack on the forum. Now we can recover the account if it is still of any use to you…

Friend:
10 JULY 08:31
Hello!
Well certainly a very long time ago I used the account but if possible it would be nice to get it recovered

Bitcointalk:
01:00
Sure, that is no problem. We do chare a small recovery fee though because of the large number of requests.

Friend:
07:41
And how much would that be?

Bitcointalk
14:12

Friend
$?

Bitcointalk:
btc

Is bitcointalk really charging 0.25BTC for unlocking account! That’s approx $140 according to today’s exchange ratio!

Ensimmäinen asia mitä epäilen on, että se, jonka kanssa puhuit facebookissa on joku jolla ei ole mitään tekemistä bitcointalk forumin kanssa.

1 tykkäys