15 Mh/s for rent, in Helsinki

Moi!
I live in Helsinki and I have a small mining operation.

I’m renting hashing power for Scrypt coins, 15Mh/s, I have overall 25Mh/s, but 10 are currently rented for a month.
The prices are:
0.015 btc per Mhash per day for 1 day
0.012 btc per Mhash per day for 1 week
0.009 btc per Mhash per day for 1 month

I know at least 3 people who got very rich thanks to my mining services, one thanks to Doge, one thanks to Aurora, and one thanks to Spaincoin.
They rented my mining close to launch and mined a nice amount of coins before they spiked.

24h support by phone, reliability and honesty guaranteed.
PM for more information.
:slight_smile:

Tere, jos ostan kuukaudeksi vaikka megan kyydit niin saanko itse valita coinin ja miten usein saan kotiutuksen halutessani? Ja pitääkö kk maksaa etukäteen?

Hey,
If you rent for a month, you can of course change pools/coins if you want, once a day, possibly twice a day.
There’s no payout, because the mined coins go straight to your wallet, not to me (you give me the pool address and your user, and I set up my miners to mine with your details).

Because of that reason you pay in advance, if you rent for a month, you can pay in advance per week in the beginning of the week,
but once one guy gave me trouble when he rented for a month, and paid in advance for the first 2 weeks.
Then the difficulty of his coin got too high, and he wanted to discontinue the mining after 2 weeks, even though he got a better price for 1 month (9 Millibits instead of 12), even though he made quite a lot money. That was very unfair and nasty thing to do.
Because of situations like these if you don’t want to pay for the whole month in advance, then we will sign a contract on paper that you’re committed to 1 month.

Did I answer your questions?

[quote=“Katkarapu, post:3, topic:1862”]Hey,
If you rent for a month, you can of course change pools/coins if you want, once a day, possibly twice a day.
There’s no payout, because the mined coins go straight to your wallet, not to me (you give me the pool address and your user, and I set up my miners to mine with your details).

Because of that reason you pay in advance, if you rent for a month, you can pay in advance per week in the beginning of the week,
but once one guy gave me trouble when he rented for a month, and paid in advance for the first 2 weeks.
Then the difficulty of his coin got too high, and he wanted to discontinue the mining after 2 weeks, even though he got a better price for 1 month (9 Millibits instead of 12), even though he made quite a lot money. That was very unfair and nasty thing to do.
Because of situations like these if you don’t want to pay for the whole month in advance, then we will sign a contract on paper that you’re committed to 1 month.

Did I answer your questions?[/quote]
Ok, laitan yv:n

-> https://forum.bittiraha.fi/index.php?board=30.0

I’d rather post here, thanks.

Not kinda bad prices but everyone should check these out too:

https://www.betarigs.com/

A lot of huge, legit and working rig rentals there too. But anyway good job on your rigs shrimp. 8)

If you ever happen to sell any of your older gpus just give me a pm. always willing to buy with good prices.

Cheers. 8)

I accept offers as well, and the big advantage is that I’m in Helsinki and available by phone, so you are not giving your btc to some scammer in Russia.

I have 6870’s to sell from my gaming rig, were not used for mining.
60e per card.

Premium rig renters on betarigs are fully 100% legit. No worries but I was just kinda thinking that it might be a good opportunity for you too to rent your rigs fully automated there too. Good system and been using it since the day 1 of opening.

But hey yes for the GPU’s you have 2 of them? I’ll take both. (if more I’ll take all) 8) Such a good price and need for some gaming pc’s for the kids :smiley: (and maybe later for some shitty mining rigs :D)

PM me the payment details so I’ll make a transfer right away. =)

Cheers. 8)

Yes, I know of beta rigs, I’ve been considering renting there, but still haven’t made a decision.

PM sent.