Oilrigcontractor.com

Ihmettelen ettei saitti oo lähteny jo netistä. Luulis että alkais saitin pitäjän omatuntoa jo kolkuttamaan.

epäilen että se vaan jättää palvelimen vuokran maksamatta ja sivu poistetaan.
pari-kolme viikkoa veikkaisin et on sivu vielä online

Tuli emailiin ilmoitus…ei kyllä vie näy missään : Your withdrawal request in the amount of $2.00 has been completed and has been sent to your Bitcoin account: n/a.

Transaction Batch: n/a

Please note that your request is now processed and has been completed by our administration. You should login to your e-currency account and check your balance.

Jos nää tulee niin 600$ on vielä sisässä. On maksun saajatkin vaihtunut etusivulla ??!

Aika näyttää…

Ei kyllä näy missään toi hurjat 2$…ei ainakaan mun lompakkoon ole tullut

[quote=“mlehtis, post:123, topic:1954”]Tuli emailiin ilmoitus…ei kyllä vie näy missään : Your withdrawal request in the amount of $2.00 has been completed and has been sent to your Bitcoin account: n/a.

Transaction Batch: n/a

Please note that your request is now processed and has been completed by our administration. You should login to your e-currency account and check your balance.

Jos nää tulee niin 600$ on vielä sisässä. On maksun saajatkin vaihtunut etusivulla ??![/quote]

mulle tullu kans samanlainen viesti ja sivujen pending withdraval nollaantunut mutta mitään ei näy lompakossa

Noh, toivottavasti maksavat, i hope so… :slight_smile:

Meinasi jo pieni toivo tulla…siis meinasi :frowning:

Yllätykset jatkuvat oilrigin suunnalta: Despite what happened, we want to warn everyone that we are not in any way related to DaviesDonald.com . We are not in any way related to the program or any company that exists right now. Beware.

We are sending this because, reports have been sent to us that they are linking OilRigContractors.com to this website and using the popularity of our company for their advantage.

Luke Rothstein
President and CEO
Rothstein & Company Oil Rig Contactors Limited

Keskustelua Luken kanssa…ihan piruuttani kokeilin ja vastasi: Why u betrayed us…Luke: Betray? The program had to close due to reasons. I never betray anyone.

With much respect,

Mr. Luke Rothstein
President & CEO
Rothstein and Company Oil Rig Contractors Limited

“Small things make perfection, but Perfection is no small thing”

Tuo ei ole enää mielestäni pettämistä vaan törkeää kavallusta. +$40,000,000 on julmetusti rahaa.

Pistin muuten eilen 10 päivän sijoituksen DaviesDonaldiin. Eipä tullu mieleen yhdistää sitä OilRigiin mutta ilmeisesti jollakulla tulee ja se ei oo hyvä juttu.

Ei sinne OilRigiin sentään 40 miljoonaa ole sijoitettu, automaattilaskuri vaan jauhaa tasaisesti.

Itsekin mailailin “Luken” kanssa silloin heti scammin jälkeen ja kysyin josko maksais puolet takaisin mutta halusi vaan lisää.

Yahoo Luke oli fake…mutta epäilen että tämä on ihan aito…

Lähettäjä: [email protected]

[quote=“mlehtis, post:133, topic:1954”]Yahoo Luke oli fake…mutta epäilen että tämä on ihan aito…

Lähettäjä: [email protected][/quote]

Voi olla, jos ei pyytäny rahaa (taitaa olla jonkin verran sitä taskussa nyt). Silloin ei vastannut gmail-osoitteesta.

EDIT: Uutta pukkaa: https://oil-gen.com

Nyt tuli oilrigilta tämmöinen viesti: Dominic HYIP Picks ( http://dominicshyippicks.wordpress.com ) is the person behind Fin Mutual website. He is a scammer and scammed my registration agent while I assigned him to try and acquire the EV SSL for our company. DominicHYIPPicks scammed our agent who was only doing his job for us. Dominic offered him an EV SSL for a few hundred dollars and our agent paid him and he just scammed him.

I am sending this information to everyone to please beware of FinMutual.com admin. This program is being ran by Dominic of http://dominicshyippicks.wordpress.com .

I know that this is not a clean industry as it stands but it is a matter of who plays the dirtiest and this Dominic is just the worse type.

I just decided to not comment when Dominic started bashing OilRigContractors out of envy. I just thought it might be the best to post this here despite of everything.

But now is the right time to post this.

He is using so many IDs online, just to bash programs and promote his own programs like this username: Yonce. Check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626622.0.

I know so much about this Dominic dude and what his previous programs were too. But I just want to warn everybody and inform of what really is up with this guy

???..siis hä…

Itse olen pienellä summalla mukana finmutual.comissa …maksut tullut aina ajoissa…laitoin tästä viestistä kopion heille…

joku talletti 100k edestä dollareita, huh huh …:smiley:

Saatteko te muut näitä viestejä oilrigiltä ??

Eipä ole mitään kuulunut sieltä.

Jos mä nyt on niin suosittu niin maksaisi mulle mun 600$ :wink: