No Love from Finland

Hey I will be in Helsinki from the 10th to the 14th.

Sent out a few emails but no replies… no love at allll.

I would love to meet up with any fellow bitcoiners in the country or brokers. I am just looking to expand my international crypto network.

I am working on a bitcoin start up and looking for devs , traders , brokers ect.

I can also help with hedging for people with large amounts of crypto looking to make big purchases or sales.

Anyway if your interested pm me or hit me up.

Show me some love its my first time in Finland so i want to see what the Bitcoin scene is like there.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Hey Malcolm,

From my personal experience most active people in this forum are not very friendly in general and even less so towards foreigners.
If you want to meet during the weekend send me a PM.
I’m more into alts but it will be interesting to hear about your startup.

If I am not mistaken, you have been criticized to “attacking” people’s sell threads and starting telling them about cheaper alternatives. Many Finns do that too, and no one likes it.

Finns in general are not hostile to foreigners.

[quote=“Koppimopo, post:3, topic:1921”][quote author=Katkarapu link=topic=2071.msg15836#msg15836 date=1397103870]
From my personal experience most active people in this forum are not very friendly in general and even less so towards foreigners.
[/quote]

If I am not mistaken, you have been criticized to “attacking” people’s sell threads and starting telling them about cheaper alternatives. Many Finns do that too, and no one likes it.

Finns in general are not hostile to foreigners.[/quote]

It’s my fault I should have just tried using google to translate all my text. And i’m happy more then one person replied.

I would love to hear you opinion on some up and coming alts im setting up an investment fund so i need to decide which alts should go into the portfolio.

Send me an email if you can what days and times are you free this weekend in Helsinki

Kr

Malcolm O

[quote=“Koppimopo, post:3, topic:1921”][quote author=Katkarapu link=topic=2071.msg15836#msg15836 date=1397103870]
[/quote]

Finns in general are not hostile to foreigners.[/quote]

Yes,
which means the people who were complaining are perfectly fine with ripping off newbies, and therefore it is safe to say that those people are in this forum mostly because they care about money and they are not here to make friends.
(By the way, couple of people contacted me by PM after that incident, and totally agreed with my point.)

Not to mention the people who complain when I post in English in Finnish threads, or people who send me to the ‘English’ sub forum, where I can happily post messages that no one will ever read.

People everywhere are xenophobic in nature, Finns are no different.
Luckily, there are plenty of exceptions to this rule.

I would like to say “mind your own business” to you, but I can’t. If I would you could say russification or something.

If you want you can open your own forum where you could ban people and feel like a man.
This is an open forum and whatever is posted here is anyone’s business as long as they don’t break the forum’s rules.
Welcome to the internet.

Why so rude?

in my opinion, the Finns were one of the friendliest … I’m surprised to hear this … maybe I was wrong