M: Dualminer Bitcoin + Litecoin usb-tikkuja

Myynnissä Dualminer Bitcoin + Litecoin usb-tikkuja hintaan 40e/kpl.

Tikulla voi louhia scrypt-kolikoita ja bitcoinia yhtä-aikaa tai tehokkaammin pelkästään scrypt-kolikoita. Louhinta onnistuu Windowsilla sekä Linuxilla modatulla cgminerilla.

Tikut sijaitsevat Helsingissä.

Maksuna käy bitcoin, tilisiirto tai käteinen noutaessa. Postikulut sisältyvät hintaan.

Speksit:
Working Mode BTC LTC Power
Dual Mode 500MH/s 40KH/s 2.5W@USB VBUS
LTC Mode Off 70KH/s 1.5W@USB VBUS

Ostaisin 3 tikkua ja noutaisin ne.

3 tikkua myyty.

7 tikkua myyty lisää.

Vielä löytyy tikkuja. Lisäksi löytyy 10 ja 13 -porttisia usb-hubeja.

Can offer you 40 Euros per stick, otherwise it’s cheaper to order one of those which has 5 chips instead of only one:
http://hash-master.com/gridseed-scrypt-sha-asic-dual-miner-usb-cable-in-stock/
:slight_smile:

[quote=“Katkarapu, post:6, topic:1808”]Can offer you 40 Euros per stick, otherwise it’s cheaper to order one of those which has 5 chips instead of only one:
http://hash-master.com/gridseed-scrypt-sha-asic-dual-miner-usb-cable-in-stock/
:)[/quote]

That’s not polite to advertise other products in selling thread.

How many Dualminer USB sticks with mining sha256+scrypt can you sell 40€ per stick? (:

I agree that it’s not polite, and I apologize.
But according to my world view it’s even more impolite to sell things at crazy prices to people who don’t know what they are buying.

I wasn’t offering to sell to others at 40 euros, I was offering to buy your sticks for 40 euros, because that’s the sensible price to pay for them, actually even that is too expensive.

[quote=“Katkarapu, post:8, topic:1808”]I agree that it’s not polite, and I apologize.
But according to my world view it’s even more impolite to sell things at crazy prices to people who don’t know what they are buying.

I wasn’t offering to sell to others at 40 euros, I was offering to buy your sticks for 40 euros, because that’s the sensible price to pay for them, actually even that is too expensive.[/quote]

Sorry I am not interested. I just payed over 80€ for a stick from dualminer.

Well, then you should return them and get a gridseed instead, it’s much better hash per Euro :slight_smile:

Vieläkin tikkuja jäljellä, hintaa laskettu.